Monday 23 February 2015

An obsession of mine.

Welcome :)


Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you have enjoyed my blog so far:)

DISCLAMIER!
No copywrite intended on the images I have used in this blog post.

So, today I wanted to talk about a current obsession of mine, it is an old game that is one of my all time favourites for the Nintendo Game Cube called Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life. The game was released in the UK in March 26 2004.


I have always loved this game and is a massive part of my childhood, so there is so many memories attached to this game for me. 

The game is about a young man whom decideds after finding out his farther passed away, that he wants to take over the farm that was once his dads. You live in a valley called Forget - Me - Not -Valley, which is a small valley but there is a lot you can do and many people that you can meet and build relationships with. On your farm you have your house, a chicken coop, a barn with a pasture fenced off,  shipping room (to sell milk, eggs ect), three plots of land to plant crops and a nother house that belongs to a man named Takakura.



This is your character 





Takakura


There are three girls you can marry, and you have to choose which one and propose to her before the end of the year or the girl with the most hearts will come to your door question you and asking if you want to be with her ect. The first girl is called Celia whom works on the other farm where you buy your crop seeds from -



Then there is Muffy whom works at the Blue Bar as a waitress in a sense, even though she doesnt really do much other then stand there and flirt with you a lot (because she is the flirty type)

And the last girl you can marry is called Nami. Nami is an a character that is very in love with art and traveling, and if you dont marry her she leave the valley for a while untill you trigger a cutscene of her returning. Because she is a traveling person she doesn't actually have a home, she stays at the Inn owned by two characters called Tim and Ruby with their son Rock.


In the second year you get a baby boy and from then on you have to raise a kid, raise crops, keep your wife happy and care for your animals. But there is other things such as making profit form Van when he comes to town, by selling flowers to him or selling the items you find at the dig site. There is many tips and tricks, FAQ's ect out there so I would recomend you should check them out if you fancy learning more about the game in more depth and finding out the little hiden things in there.


In total though there is seven chapters (I think, I actually have not gotten that far just yet, I am in Chapter 3 year 2 currently) and the first time I ever played this game was years a go when I was young so yeah :') 

I feel this game personaly is so great for relaxing and just taking time out, it isn't hard or confuing or anything like that so any one can grasp the game very easily. I feel as if I have rambled on a little bit on this post so I am going to leave it here for now, if you have any questions or comments then let me know and I may do a part 2 of this post in the future. Thank you for reading, xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment