Saturday 4 April 2015

Seventeen Cosmetics - phwoarr paint under eye concealer.

Hello guys!

So this week I am going to be talking about a product I have been using for a couple of months now. I bought this from boots before Christmas so I can't remember the price BUT on the Boots site it is £5.49. This is a little expensive for a concealer but I really wanted to try this product out because it claims to be 'heavy duty under eye concealer'. On the back of the product it says 'The one. The hard core concealer to wage war on under eye circles. Pat this creamy formulation under eyes to blen in. Get concealed. Get gorgeous.' There is 24m of product in this ( I think thats what that means )

Anyway onto the pictures and my opinion. Now I got shade fair - which possibly was not a good idea becuase i don't know if it works as well as it should because it is in the shade fair, but still, the texture/consistenty of this product is thick and creamy - really lovely to be honest. It does come with a tiny mirror as well which is actually good for doing your under eyes.






















Honestly, I do love this product, as you can see it has lasted me a long time but I do have to say using your clean fingers is a lot better to apply this product then using a brush, I have tried both and the brush methode isn't too bad but I don't feel it covers as well even though it blends well. ALSO I have noticed it is a yellow undertone so I usually use this before my foundation because I am a pink undertone (I think). Overall I do like this product but for the size of the product I wish it was cheaper because it does seem like a lot of money just for a small pot of concealer. I do use this in my every day make-up routine so it is lasting well, which is a plus point.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and thank you for reading
Becciixoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment