Wednesday 25 February 2015

Skin Care - Products I use Currently

Hello again!



So today I wanted to talk about my skin care routine, so I am going to jump straight into the blog post. Firstly, I have recently had some bad skin problems - such as getting blemishs on my chin and in my T-zone ( mainly inbetween my eyebrows area ) so I decided enough is enough I have to stop being lazy when it comes to my skin care and find some products I like and that will help me.

Currently I do not use a exfoliator because I have ran out and I am looking into some new ones because I have not founf one I really like just yet.

So the first step in my skin care routine is the Superdrug Deep Action 2 in 1 Detoxifying Cream and Mask, which looks like this :
 
I have seen a difference in my skin because of this product. The product is cruelty free for any one whom is looking for a cheap face wash and wants it to be cruelty free. All I do is wet my face a little with warm water, then with clean hands I apply this to my face focusing on my chin and T-zone and my nose where I tend to have more black heads and breakouts. Once I have applyed this, I wash this off with a warm flannel in fresh/clean water then pat dry with a clean towel.

Once I have finised with that I move onto my next step which is using the Loreal Cleansing and Perfecting Milk just to make sure I have got off all the dirt and stuff off my face, I apply this with a cotton pad - which you can buy from any beauty store and Primark if you didn't already know.
 I feel this helps my skin feel soft and refreshed, unfortunatly I do not know if this brand tests on animals, it dosen't state so on the back but I am not overall sure. This is also safe to use on your eyes and lips if wanted.

Once I have finised and I have let that soke in, I use a blackhead clearing product, which is called Deep Action Pore Cleanser by Beauty Formulas. I apply this to a cotton pad and go over my entire face, and this literally picks up so much crap and dirt off of you face, you wouldn't believe.
I really love this product and I have used this so so much over the past few years since discovering it. You can buy this online at http://www.beauty-formulas.co.uk/ incase you are interested in trying this product or any others they sell.

The next step is to use the Deep Action Pore Cleansing Pads by Superdrug, which claims visable results in 4 hours.

Once again these are not tested on animals and I do feel like there is a viable result in 4 hours I really enjoy this product. The pads have two sides to them, a rough one and a smoother one, you use the rough one first then you go over your face with the smooth one. It is simply, quick and easy - just like everthying eles I use.

Whilst that is soaking into my skin, I use a hand sanatiser to clean and freshen up my hands, then I move on to exfoliating my lips. For this I use the LUSH cosmetics Popcorn Lip Scrub.

I find this product so so so lovely and easy to use and not to mention it taste so nice to! I just put a bit onto my finger and in circular motions go over my lips then I try to wipe off as the excess lip scrub from a rounf my mouth with a tissue and I lick the rest off that is on my lips. It's hard to resist the taste.Then I apply a lip balm. Now I know this product is not good for your lips but I currently use a Vasaline lip therapy in Aloe Vera which makes my lips feel really soft and smooth.



After the lips are done and before I moisturise, I use the Witch Naturally clear Blemish Stick. I take a clean finger, and apply this onto any blemished areas ( always use clean fingers you do not want to get germs on this thing or it will not work )
This product is so simple and easy to use and is cheap as well and it should last you a long time, my first one lasted me at least 5 - 6 months maybe longer, depending on how well your skin is behaving.

Finaly, I moisturise. For this I am currently using the Creightons Perfectly Clear Balancing Mattifying Moisturiser which helps prevents spots and balckheads and is suitable for all skin types. I have really seen a differnce in my skin since using this and this was cheap as well.


I do this routine every morning and night, or at least I try to if I am not running late for college. Overall I love this routine and the products I use. I feel they all help my skin look better and I can leave the house with just concelar on now, so that is a plus! Another great thing about these products is they are all pretty cheap and easy to get a hold of. You can either buy them online or find shops in your town that sell them too.

That is everything use on my face, I hope you have enjoyed reading this and I hope this has helped some of you out as well.


Feel free to contact me if there is any questions or anything like that, thank you for reading. xo 









No comments:

Post a Comment