Saturday 28 February 2015

Sleek Cosmetics - I Divine Au Naturel Pallet.

Hello again.


Last month I decided to purchase myself a new eye shadow pallet, so I went into my local Superdrug and had a little look around and decided that I would pick up a Sleek eye shadow Pallet.

Now this pallet have 12 different shades. I have found them to be very pigmented and so so easy to blend and work with. This product cost me £7.99 which I feel is a really good deal for these amazing eye shadows. There is 8 matte shades, 3 'glittery' or 'sparkely' shades and 1 that has a slight shimmer to it.  The colours included in this pallet are 


This pallet is great for making daytime and nightime looks - so you don't need to spend loads of money on many differnt duos or pallets to change your look. I feel this pallet is great if you're on a budget but really want to spend the majority of your money on eye shadow. I have been using this pallet pretty much everyday (I don't alwasy wear makeup) and I really enjoy it.

I would highly recomend purchasing this product. There is shades in here to suite all skin tones in my opinion ( I am not a professional make-up artist so I wouldn't COMPLETLY KNOW). The only thing I see as a bit pointless about this pallet is the brush it comes with, just because I don't know many people that actually use them. 

What also makes this pallet great is as I've already said, you can transform a daytime look into a nightime look easily, BUT because of how thin this pallet is, it is so easy to just stick in your make-up bag/purse and take with you any place you may be going - plus the mirrow is quiet big so that is always a bounus. 

Thank you guys for reading once again and I'll be back soon with another post 
Becciixoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment