Saturday 14 March 2015

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - Light Porcelain

So, the last time I went into a drugstore I decided to pick up an old favourite foundation of mine. This foundation was the first ever foundation I ever tried and I loved it - I wanted to re-try with my new brush and new love for make-up and knowledge to see if I still did love this product. Now this foundation retails at £6.99 on the Superdrug site - but they usually do sales on these products and i personally don't think it is too bad of a price.


I use the shade 010 Light Porcelain, this foundation has SPF 18 in it as well and on the bottle it says light perfecting radiance foundation. 1fl oz 30ml. Also this foundation does come with a pump incase any one needed to know.

I really do enjoy using this product because it is easy to blend and goes on so evenly and smoothly. The only thing I have to say is that with it being a liquid foundation it does have a dewy finish so unless you like that I do tend to powder my entire face with and go over certain areas more becuase of the kind of sticky feeling - but the coverage is really good especially if you have fairly clear skin.
Now I say this because personally I don't feel as if it is a heavy coverage foundation to me it is a light - medium coverage, but it is buildable. I would maybe stay away from this foundation if you have oily skin and you prefair to use matte products but I tend to use the matte powder that is the stay matte powder in transparent.

I really do love the way it looks on my skin - the only problem I have personaly is that I feel this foundation looks a little yellow on me when I look at in the mirror up close - but not terrible like wrong shade yellow. I feel I have more of a pink undertone and I am yet to still find a foundation that is cruelty free and has a light enough shade for me and is pink toned.

On that note - I recently checked out on the internet about Rimmel London being cruelty free or not - I have read on the internet that they are and that they aren't, so I went on their site myself to have a
look and they say -

RIMMEL LONDON AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING

WE AT RIMMEL TAKE THE ISSUE OF ANIMAL TESTING VERY SERIOUSLY, AND HAVE FOR MANY YEARS BEEN VEHEMENTLY AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING PRODUCTS OR PRODUCT INGREDIENTS ON ANIMALS.
We do not undertake animal testing for any of our products or even product ingredients, and do not commission such tests with outside test institutes either.



I am a little 50/50 about this so if any one knows anything about this please let me know in the comment section it would be such a freat help, Thank you for reading 

Becciixox0

No comments:

Post a Comment