Saturday 7 March 2015

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush.



So a couple of days ago, I decided to buy myself a Real Techniques brush. Recently, they have brought out the Bold Metals line but I bought one of the original brushes. There are many different brushes - which are easy to buy from places such as Superdrug and Boots ( there could be other places like ASDA but if they do sell them they don't have as ride of a range ) and I am pretty sure you can get them online.

 Now I have been debating buying one of the brushes just because I felt they was a little expenisve for me because I wasn't one who really cared that much what brushes I used for make-up and I also didn't have a money income so it was hard for me, but I felt like now was a good time to purchase one and see if the brush was worth the hype and how I felt using this.

I have to admit, the brush is amazing! I love using this brush to blend in my concleaer and my foundation. Because the brush head it self is a good size - as in you can use it for your under eyes and full face and it doesn't juts 'take over your face' as some founadtion brush's can do. I also think the shape is so much better then normal foundation brush's, which are in them flat dome like shapes that can leave your face looking streaky - I am terrible at describing things sorry!
The shape of the brush is like a dome shape ( see below )


I feel this is SO much easier to use and blend with and it does not leave you streaky or anything like that!
This brush cost my £8.99 from Superdrug - so I do recomend trying to wait for a sale or a deal if you do not want to spend that much money on it if you are like how I used to be and didn't see the point on spending the money on make up brishes but it is worth the money because it makes your make-up application a lot easier and actually a tad quicker. 

I hope this helped and thank you for reading - Beccii xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment