Saturday 9 May 2015

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

Hello Guys!


This week I am going to be blogging about a new(ish) FAV of mine - Maybeline Dream Matte Moosse. Now, honestly I have only ever bought one of this product in my life, and I used it constantly, everyday I went out to college or where ever else I was going, but I ended up going through a rough patch with my skin, so I started to try a different foundation and COMPLETELY forgot about my Dream Matte Mousse. But recently, I found it in the bottom of my make-up bag.

I was in a rush a couple of days ago and I needed to get ready ASAP, but my skin was looking a little patchy and discoloured so I was like, I need to use foundation today. My current foundation, takes a little bit to put on becuase it is a dewy foundation, and I need to powder my entire face when using it because I personaly like a matte finish, so I was like hey might as well use my Dream Matte Mousse. I love this foundation for my skin, because I personally don't need a full coverage foundation - my concealer is perfectly fone fore blemishs and what not - it is light weight and honestly it feels like there is no foundation on your face at all. I only powdered my T-zone, 1. just incase I did get a bit oily, which I don't usually but I wanted to be on the safe side and 2. because I was wearing a beanie that was covering my forehead which had foundation on it.

Now I am in the shade/ colour 04 Light Porcelain, this foundation has SPF 15 and it says on the front 'matte perfection foundation lightweight feel' which I do agree with. I will be honest though I do some times feel like it is a bit yellow for my skin tone but honestly it does not bother me that much because I blend it down on to my kneck and what not.

Now the way I apply this is, I take my clean hands and just massarge it into/onto my face and I go all over and do the same down my kneck. Once I have covered my face, I take my real techniques expert face brush and just blend it in a but more to make it look more, well blended. Once I have finished I apply concealer and blend in to make it all look as seemles and perfect as I possibly can. 




I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, Overall this product is great for a very simple make-up look if you're in a rush and need to be ready within a short amount of time, and it is a drugstore product. Thank you for reading guys and I am sorry about the lack of posts, a lot has been going on lately. Thank you again for reading and sticking around!

Becciixoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment