Wednesday 2 September 2015

A new tattoo

Hello again my lovelies! I haven't been very active in here for a long time and I apologise for this. I have taken a lot of time out of social media for personal reasons but I feel like I am ready to try and get back into this!

So this blog post is about my new tattoo I got on the 22nd of August. I turned 18 on the 6th of August and on the 1st of August was my 10year anniversary of being diagnosed with type one diabetes, so I knew I wanted to get something to celebrate this by doing something special and I thought why not get a tattoo! So that's what I did and I had the best experience. 

This is the best picture I could get and this is from the day after I got it done do yes it still looks fresh but it's all healed now! 


The studio I went to was a local  one in the city centre which is called the house of wolves, so if you ever are in the Kingston upon Hull check them guys out, my artist is called Matt, his Instagram is midnight_rambler_tattoo  and he is an awesome guy and and awesome artist! 


Thank you all for reading guys, love you lots, Beccii xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment