Friday 11 December 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation, 1 Porcelain.

Not too long a go I realised I was out of my Rimmel London foundation that I have made a post about previously if you are interested in checking that out, and I decided instead of buying another one, I'd just get a cheap one that I could afford at the time (broke student problems) so I picked up the Collection Lasting Perfection foundation in shade 1 Porcelain.

According to the packaging it has an SPF of 20, is oil free,16 hour wear, flawless coverage, minimises imperfections and it also says 'now with breakthrough skin-lock technology for all day wear'. The bottle is 30ml and is developed in the UK but made in China, so this product is most likely not cruelty free which makes me very sad and I regret not researching into that before purchasing this product.




Lasting Perfection Foundation  Porcelain 1



Now when I look at the bottle it looks pretty pale, I thought it would be a great match for me, but it seems to have a yellow undertone, but once it has oxidises it seems to be okay and blend nicely with my skin tone ( I am a very pale girl, it's hard sometimes to find an amazing match). Some things I have noticed with this foundation was it seems to be hard to get out of the pump (yes there is a pump) and I don't know if it just me being careful not to accidentally use too much product or if I have bought a dodge bottle. Secondly, something I didn't see which I feel a lot of people also would have missed because not everyone reads the information on the product is that you are supposed to shake well before use, which to be honest I have not done as I haven't seen this information when grabbing it early in the morning, doing my make-up half asleep. 

I don't love this product but I don't hate it either, I think you are not bothered about what foundation you buy its a good choice, but I recommend using some type of cosmetic sponge because it does seem to blend a lot nicer then using a brush. I do like the simple shape of the bottle because it makes it easier to store in a make-up bag or in your vanity if you own one. I don't have a lot to say on this product just because I have only used it a few times but this is my initial review/ feelings about this product. I honestly think if you want to try it go for it might work better for me but it didn't work too well for me so far. If you want to see a demonstration on how this product can look I know there will be a lot of videos on YouTube. Also I would recommend that you read some other reviews online of this product as I have learnt the hard way that you should always see what other people think, there is no point wasting money on a product you will not use ever again.

Thank you for reading guys
Beccii xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment